Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Announcement

Hi Lovelies,

Please be reminded that Free Shipping Promo going to end by 31/10/2010, keep the order coming if you don't wanna miss such a good deal :)

As I mentioned earlier that due to the new soaker design of Bling Bumz V.02 which is wider and has more material overall has made the diaper appear to be bulkier than before which I kinda hate, therefore with immediate effect I'm decided in reducing it from 12 layers to 10 layers for AI2 and from 15 layers to 13 layers for fitted. Trust me even with lesser absorbent layers it won't affect much of the absorbency since it is made out of heavy bamboo fleece which is more absorbent than normal weight bamboo.

Should you need any further clarification please do not hesitate to contact me at mamasewbulous@gmail.com

Thank You and Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment